\ Company \

Metalúrgica Sanz, S.A. commenced its operations in 1957, engaging in two similar activities: metal casting and machining workshop..

In 1972 the company extended its facilities and moved to larger premises, where it incorporated cutting-edge technology into its technical resources.

In 1973 the company began to export to Germany and years later, to other countries such as Morocco, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Poland and France.

In 1985, it incorporated the manufacture of its own, piston valves into its activity and later, extended its range to include taps and level gauges, all under its own brand, “best”.